Revenue Operations Specialist at Onapsis
Onapsis is built upon a philosophy of innovation, hard work and continuous learning. Each day our employees strive to become better, smarter and more professional in what they do, bringing unique solutions to our global customers. We are seeking contributors who thrive in what they do in an open and collaborative environment.
Onapsis cybersecurity solutions automate the monitoring and protection of the business-critical applications SAP and Oracle financials, keeping them compliant and safe from insider and outsider threats. Onapsis solutions include the Onapsis Security Platform™, which is the most widely-used SAP-certified cybersecurity solution on the market. Headquartered in Boston, MA, Onapsis serves over 200 customers including many of the Global 2000.
The Revenue Operations team works to continuously improve and solve business problems for the Go-To-Market (GTM) strategy. We are looking for an ambitious Revenue Operations Specialist to join us in Boston, MA. You will help us grow and scale key GTM processes, drive adoption and efficiency of global processes, collaborate with sales to drive best practices, and support day to day operational excellence. This position reports directly to the VP, Revenue Operations.
- Work with the GTM teams to drive their understanding and adoption of key processes in Salesforce.com
- Work with GTM leadership to understand process gaps and opportunities to improve sales process
- Responsible for Salesforce.com to ensure data governance, integrity, change management, documentation and day to day administration.
- Facilitate a culture of continuous improvement by identifying and executing on opportunities for process enhancement, collaborating with cross-functional teams such as marketing, customer success, finance, legal, and the people team.
- Continuously review areas for improved sales force efficiency/effectiveness through technology; implement enabling technology and drive effective change management to ensure high adoption of new tools. Work closely with sales management to optimise the effectiveness of existing technology investments.
- Update and maintain GTM policies, procedures, and sales related source material along with the Sales Enablement team
- Support all go-to-market activities of new products and services across the sales organization, including ensuring sales training, sales tools, pricing, systems, processes and business rules are appropriately developed, communicated and implemented.
- Drive Salesforce pipeline management and accuracy by ensuring Opportunities are progressing through the required stages with accurate data.
- Support thought leadership activities, sales enablement approaches, and go-to-market strategies
- Diligent, Driven, Competitive, Resourceful, Reliable, Team oriented and Coachable
- Proven success in driving new business in emerging market
- Complex sales experience, selling across multiple stakeholders
Required Skills & Experience:
- You are motivated to learn, enjoy building relationships, detail oriented and love solving problems head-on. You take pride in your work and continuously strive for improvements and building your Sales Operations skill set.
- 3-5 years of experience in Sales or Revenue Operations
- Deep knowledge and experience managing Salesforce.com
- Strong work ethic and willingness to overcome obstacles
- Organized and results-oriented with excellent attention to detail
- You are a Learner - you enjoy learning new things and apply your knowledge to your day to day where applicable
- Effective communicator, both written and verbal
- You enjoy collaborating with others and solving problems
- Ability to manage competing priorities with deadline
- Salesforce Administration certification preferred
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package offered
Location: This position is in Boston, MA. Remote candidates cannot be considered.