Revenue Operations and Systems Manager at Toast
We’re not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, there’s a place for you at Toast. We’ve 86’d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud-based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
Toast is looking for an experienced Operations Player to join our Revenue Operations team to own our partnership with Toast’s Systems organization around process development and specific, highly-technical parts of our go-to-market engine. You’ll work closely with the operations, systems and leadership teams to guide the development of new and existing processes. At the same time, you won't be scared to get your hands dirty and will always be ready to roll up your sleeves and assist in the building of tools through the lens of our data structure. You should have a track record of successfully designing internal process and experience in working cross functionally across multiple executive stakeholders to turn their visions into functional business tools.
About this roll*:
- Responsible for collaborating with our Salesforce Managers and Architects to:
- Redesign player facing process for existing business units to improve efficiency based on the current needs of the Growth team.
- Design processes from the ground up for new Toast product lines that both successfully enable these teams to go-to-market and collect all the underlying information that Data Insights will need to drive executive dash-boarding.
- Provide subject matter expertise to the internal operations and data teams on how different pieces of information are collected in our go-to-market process.
- Have a strategic mind for the areas of potential risk -- deftly coming up with forward looking ideas on how to prevent issues from arising.
- Own LeanData and the maintenance of our routing infrastructure in partnership with the GTM Salesforce Administrators, and Marketing Operations
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 4 - 6 years of Sales Operations, Revenue Operations, Salesforce Administration, Salesforce Consulting, or other equivalent experience.
- Experience with Salesforce.com, LeanData, MapAnything, InsideSales.com, Ambition, CPQ, Cirrus and DocuSign preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of the overlap between operations, systems and front-line sales execution.
- Experience working with marketing, field, and inside sales organizations.
- Self-starter able to take high-level direction and turn them into successful programs
- Creative thinking and problem-solving ability
- Systems and process-oriented, easily able to self-onboard to new tools and understand how different systems work together to contribute to our sales motion.
- Strong oral, and written presentation skills
*Bread puns encouraged but not required