Revenue Manager/Director (CPA)
- Ensure revenue transactions are accurately recorded in accordance with US GAAP.
- Coordinate with sales to review and support negotiations on new contracts which accomplish customer objectives while yielding the desired economics and revenue recognition accounting outcomes for the Company.
- Become an established resource for all other departments of the company for revenue recognition related questions and issues
- Review customer arrangements to conclude the appropriate revenue recognition treatment and to identify any issues.
- Review and document all material revenue transactions, including complex, multi-element arrangements, to support appropriate recognition and compliance with applicable authoritative literature.
- Assist in close procedures and creation of Journal Entries in NetSuite during the monthly close.
- Maintain, monitor, and reconcile the Company’s revenue, deferred revenue and unbilled receivables accounts.
- Provide accurate revenue forecasts.
- Create and maintain the Company’s Fair Value analysis for all product lines (BESP, VSOE).
- Prepare various monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue reports for management and board review as needed.
- Identify opportunities and assist in process improvement.
- Manage SHYFT’s transition and implementation to the new revenue recognition standard (ASC 606).
- Serve as point of contact with external auditors in regard to revenue transactions and reporting.
- CPA required.
- Experience with large, enterprise contracts required.
- Minimum 5 years of accounting in experience in public accounting and/or high growth software or SaaS technology company.
- Strong understanding of US GAAP accounting principles with respect to Software, SaaS, and Professional Services revenue recognition.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel related to report generation and analysis.
- Strong analytical skills with the proven ability to identify trends, expectations, and present results in an organized fashion.
- Strong work ethic, accountable, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player who is seen as a valued partner by other parts of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required.
SHYFT Core Values We hire based on a 'fit first' philosophy and focus on candidates who exemplify our core values over skillset alone. At SHYFT, we believe every employee at every level is an innovator. We want all employees to bring their 'A game' to work every day and focus on the delivery of a truly amazing customer experience. We believe this is best done by embracing the team, all the while having fun. Benefits include:· Competitive compensation/Stock Options· Generous rewards program· Medical· Dental· Paid Vacation/Sick Pay Program· Holiday pay· Vision· 401K· AD&D and Life Insurance· Company Outings/Social Events Visit ShyftAnalytics.com for more information. More about SHYFT Analytics SHYFT is the world’s leading analytics cloud for life sciences that enables organizations to catalyze clinical development and commercial growth through converged insights. Customers drive synchronized, collective action against key business objectives as they unleash the patient paradigm and become capable of anticipating, designing and delivering the right treatment to the right patient at the precisely the right time. We’re bringing a disruptive product to a traditionally incremental market, and flipping it on its head. Come join the revolution! WE NOTE THAT THE ABOVE JOB POSTING IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A COMPREHENSIVE JOB DESCRIPTION. IT IS A BRIEF SUMMARY OF THE SALIENT FEATURES OF THE POSITION OFFERED. A COMPREHENSIVE JOB DESCRIPTION WILL BE PROVIDED SHOULD THE CANDIDATE RECEIVE A JOB OFFER FROM THE COMPANY.