Revenue Accountant at LiveRamp
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
The Revenue Accountant role will be one that requires an energetic, self-motivated and ambitious individual who has demonstrated the ability to deliver results in a high growth and dynamic environment. You will play an essential part in billing and revenue recognition of our subscription business.
- Review customer contracts and set up key terms in Workday to support accurate billing and revenue recognition
- Assist with invoicing activity by calculating billable amounts per contract terms
- Assist with billing and revenue recognition of Professional Services
- Promptly and accurately respond to billing questions raised by customers and internal account teams
- Work on automation projects to improve the efficiency of the monthly close process
- Prepare reconciliations, flux analysis, and related journal entries as part of month end close.
- Support financial statement audit requirements
- Perform SOX controls and maintain proper documentation
- Participate in ad hoc research, reporting and projects
- BA or BS degree in Accounting or related field
- Public accounting experience and CPA license are a plus
- 2-3 years experience in billing/revenue recognition, preferably for SaaS company
- Experience with Salesforce and Workday Financials is required
- Understanding of ASC 606 in relation to Saas business
- Advanced MS Excel skills, G-Suite
- Exceptional analytical and communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task are critical
- Ability to take ownership of your workload and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- TypeS (startup) personality: smart, ethical, nice, curious, hard-working, and proactive
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Remote Work Support: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you
- Location: San Francisco or Remote
More about us:
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.