Pricing Strategy Manager
Pricing Strategy Manager
Job DescriptionTitle: Pricing Strategy Manager
Location: Boston, MA
DataRobot is looking for an experienced Pricing Strategy Manager to add to its growing G0-to-Market team.
The Pricing Strategy Manager would focus on defining and implementing monetization strategies for new and existing DataRobot products. A key part of this mission is ensuring our pricing and packaging are aligned with our top level company initiatives and are easily consumed and understood by prospects and customers. The role will collaborate with Customer Success, Product, Sales, Marketing, Enablement, Finance and Deal Desk teams.
- Lead the formulation and execution of pricing strategy to support DataRobot’s monetization and growth strategies
- Work closely with DataRobot leaders to ensure alignment between pricing, Sales, Customer Success and the company’s growth metrics
- Take a strategic approach to pricing, including identifying opportunities to create stickiness and upsell opportunities across product lines
- Drive scalable processes and partner with key business functions to ensure successful pricing execution
- Perform ongoing price and discount realization analysis; segment by relevant geographic, customer and deal factors to evaluate performance, approval patterns and support new deal review
- Support the Product Management, Sales and Services teams as needed on new product, feature and service pricing
- Perform market, customer and competitive analysis to support pricing strategies
- Identify new packaging and bundling opportunities to simplify sales motion, increase sales productivity and market penetration
- Regularly communicate with Sales to uncover any friction in our pricing model or other opportunities to optimize
- You have 7-10 years of experience in the enterprise technology industry
- You have 5+ years of experience in strategic planning, pricing, finance, business analytics, competitive intelligence and/or product management
- You love data and working with people to accelerate company growth
- You can synthesize large data sets and apply analytic frameworks for insights
- You can deal with last minute changes and deadlines while showing grace under pressure
- You have the ability to work and influence at all levels of the company, working effectively with executive maturity
- You have a degree in business, statistics, economics, or other quantitative disciplines
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.