Payments Operations Analyst at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Bready* to make a change?
Toast is looking for a Payments Operations Analyst to play an integral role in scaling Toast’s rapidly growing business. You will be the “go-to” person for the Sales team as a Payments subject matter expert by prioritizing work in the queue, analyzing customer's credit card statements, and communicating with sales reps in a timely and professional manner. Analysts are also responsible for budgeting time to work on longer term projects, escalating to management when necessary, tracking operational metrics and presenting to the department. Use of Salesforce, Excel, Powerpoint and SQL on a daily basis.
- Perform payments data analyses and manage related data
- Support the sales process and become a subject matter expert regarding Toast’s payment solutions
- Manage and improve upon all operational processes that touch Toast Payments
- Support and partner with Sales Enablement on Payments education initiatives
- Support optimizing internal business operations for scale
- Use of Salesforce, Excel, Powerpoint and SQL on a daily basis.
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics or related fields
- 0-3 years of experience in an operations or analytical position
- Experience with Excel; ability to understand financial models
- Experience in a customer service capacity
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a high growth, fast-paced environment
- An inquisitive nature and a mathematical/analytical mind
- Experience in a high growth tech company
- Data analysis programming languages a plus
- Knowledge of the credit card processing industry
- Experience using Salesforce