Payments Operations Analyst at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Bready* to make a change:
The Payments Operations Analyst will be responsible for the full commercial lifecycle of payments customers. The Analyst will have a wide ranging skillset including data analysis, project management and communications. The Analyst will 1) Drive go-to-market function of payments by enabling sales team, analyzing customer’s credit card statements and providing pre-sale rate analyses; 2) Manage portfolio of existing customers by conducting market research and data analysis, and negotiating directly with customers; 3) Develop and manage projects to improve operational processes, internal systems and product development.
About this roll *:
- Support sales team in deal closing process by educating prospects on Toast Payments services (product features, terms of agreement, pricing structure)
- Negotiate contract terms and pricing with customers by working with internal stakeholders and communicating directly with customers
- Develop and manage key projects related to operational efficiency, such as enablement initiatives to train broader company on payments topics and improve our operational systems
- Conduct financial and data analysis on a customer and portfolio-level to find opportunities to optimize pricing
- Become a subject-matter expert on Toast Payments solutions
- Use of Salesforce, Excel, Powerpoint and SQL on a daily basis
Do you have the right ingredients* ?
- Bachelor’s Degree in an analytical field (e.g. Business, Economics, Math)
- 0-3 years of relevant experience in operations, analysis or account management
- Experience or desire to work in a customer facing capacity
- Strong understanding of financial concepts particularly in a SaaS environment
- Comfort conducting analysis in MS Excel, pulling data with SQL and familiarity with Salesforce