Payments Operations Analyst at Toast
We’re not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, there’s a place for you at Toast. We’ve 86’d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
Toast is looking for a Payments Operations Analyst to play an integral role in scaling Toast’s rapidly growing business. You will be the “go-to” person for the Sales team as a Payments subject matter expert by prioritizing work in the queue, analyzing customer's credit card statements, and communicating with sales reps in a timely and professional manner. Analysts are also responsible for budgeting time to work on longer term projects, escalating to management when necessary, tracking operational metrics and presenting to the department. Use of Salesforce, Excel, Powerpoint and SQL on a daily basis.
- Perform payments data analyses and manage related data
- Support the sales process and become a subject matter expert regarding Toast’s payment solutions
- Manage and improve upon all operational processes that touch Toast Payments
- Support and partner with Sales Enablement on Payments education initiatives
- Support optimizing internal business operations for scale
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics or related fields
- 0-3 years of experience in an operations or analytical position
- Experience with Excel; ability to understand financial models
- Experience in a customer service capacity
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a high growth, fast-paced environment
- An inquisitive nature and a mathematical/analytical mind
- Experience in a high growth tech company
- Data analysis programming languages a plus
- Knowledge of the credit card processing industry
- Experience using Salesforce