Klaviyo’s Partner Manager, VC & PE will build relationships with Venture Capital and Private Equity firms to help their portfolio brands grow and achieve their vision. Partner Managers play a critical role in developing, enabling and influencing investment firms to utilize Klaviyo’s technology within their portfolio brands. This role reports to the Director of Strategic Partnerships and in addition to collaborating across Klaviyo’s ecosystem team, the Partner Manager will work closely with Customer Success, Marketing, and Sales teams.
Your responsibilities will include identifying, developing, and partnering with the appropriate VC & PE firm while sourcing new business from direct referrals. Partner Managers are also running regular workshops, lunch & learns, and in-market networking events to educate your partners how Klaviyo can help to drive revenue for their portfolio brands.
We are looking for a candidate that has a proven track record of developing, growing and managing strategic partnerships by creating meaningful value. You are passionate about data, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and have the ability to flex between big picture thinking while also sweating the details.
How You’ll Make a Difference:
- Create, grow and manage strategic partnerships with the best investment and advisory firms in North America.
- Represent Klaviyo with VC & PE partners, and be an active voice for Klaviyo in the ecosystem.
- Work closely with investment firms and the portfolio companies to ensure they are successfully launch on Klaviyo
- Identify and qualify potential new business
- Execute the strategic business development plan while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g. sales teams, partners, marketing, support, etc.).
- Identify new market trends and opportunities from the VC & PE ecosystem
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of experience in sales or partnerships in SaaS and/or financial services
- A deep understanding of how investment firms operate and how to develop value
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals
- A results oriented, highly motivated, enthusiastic attitude and the ability to work independently
- Process-oriented, with the ability to simplify, automate, and communicate effectively
- Proficiency with tools such as Salesforce, Google Suite, Pitchbooks
- Prior experience in both high-velocity SMB businesses and enterprise environments is a strong plus
- Strong sense of ownership over their everyday work and partners
- Strong sense of curiosity with a bias towards action
At Klaviyo we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.