Want to be part of a revolution? Already the leader in application monitoring solutions, Dynatrace is redefining the rules of performance with, Dynatrace One, its new 3rd generation platform. We are looking for a high performer to join our Revenue Operations Team (Corporate Finance) in support of our growing business and advancing the quote to cash operations at Dynatrace.
Do you have what it takes? Come join our dynamic and growing Finance center of excellence!
The Order Management Operations Lead will play a major role in the evolution, knowledge, and standard operating procedures for the Revenue Operations function. This person will work collaboratively to define standard operating procedures, operating cadence, KPI’s, and train various functions on operational processes.
- Serve as the operations lead in supporting Revenue Operations and across Dynatrace to drive various initiatives that will result operational excellence
- Maintain and improve the Revenue Operations team’s standard operating procedures (SOPs), and partner with the team to measure and manage operational KPIs
- Update current training and build new trainings for those that are part of the Quote to Cash process
- Provide best practice for Quote to Order workflow with Salesforce CPQ, support projects to advance automation of process
- Working knowledge of a SaaS business model and prior experience in a Quote to Cash function
- Utilize strong business relation and communication skills to effectively drive conclusions across teams and stakeholders
- Leverage extraordinary project management skills to drive programs
- 5-7 years in a Finance, Quote to Cash, or Sales Operations role, and other activities with at least 3-5 years in a SaaS or Subscription Managed Services business
- Project Management skills required
- Building and delivering training for various functions on best practices that have been defined
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong operational vernacular
- Substantial experience in requirements maintaining and developing SOPs
- Required experience with Salesforce, CPQ, NetSuite (preferred SAP, Oracle Financials)
- Strong ability to quickly grasp business objectives and work at all levels of the organization gathering requirements and communicating outputs, collaborative communication
- Required: BA/BS in Finance, Operations
- Preferred: MBA in Business Administration
Why work at Dynatrace?
Some companies claim leadership, Dynatrace proves it. We're redefining the rules of performance, with a focus on what it takes for companies to succeed in today's digital economy. Being a trailblazer is hard work and we need dedicated team players that will work to ensure Dynatrace remains #1 in the market.
Do you have what it takes to revolutionize the performance industry? We need big thinkers who don't settle for the status quo and want to push their careers to the next level. Think you have what it takes? We want to hear from you.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]
Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.