We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
Reporting to the Director of Accounting, this newly created role is a key participant in the company’s treasury management function. The Treasury Manager will be actively involved in a broad range of treasury related processes and projects for our rapidly growing company. This role provides a tremendous opportunity to transform and enhance our treasury function and to influence a rapidly growing company.
What you’ll do as a Treasury Manager:
- Partner with compliance to champion cross-functional initiatives re. AML, FACTA, FINCEN and Abandoned property.
- Introduce and maintain best practice segregation, automation, and reconciliation for all disbursements to ensure customers and vendors are paid correctly and timely.
- Develop system to improve visibility into cash movements while preparing weekly, monthly, and 13-week cash flow forecasts to the VP of Finance and CFO.
- Provide technical and other support for debt/equity financings, mergers and acquisitions, and other projects as needed.
- Within 6 months, a successful employee will integrate our production database and 3rd party banking platform.
What skills you will use:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field, CFE and/or CIA preferred.
- Minimum of 5+ years of treasury operations experience including cash forecasting and cash management.
- Cash flow forecast experience, global banking experience with an understanding of operational banking preferred.
- Experience in the preparation of financial schedules and SEC filings.
- Knowledge of investment retail/DTC e-commerce business models.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.