Manager, Toast Payments
We’re not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, there’s a place for you at Toast. We’ve 86’d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready to make a change?
The Toast Payments Manager will help scale and manage the Toast Payments team. Responsibilities include strategic initiative execution, team management (analyst level), assisting customers as needed, and management of day-to-day operations.
What You Will Do:
- Manage a team of Toast Payments Analysts (1-6)
- Deliver a best-in-class, truly delightful, Payments experience to Toast restaurants and prospects through successful communication
- Maintain SLAs and drive accountability
- Become a subject matter expert regarding Toast’s payment solutions, deeply understand the payments value proposition, and how Toast Payments specifically meets restaurant needs
- Serve as an escalation point as needed for Sales/Sales Engineering and Customers Success
- Support and drive payments data analysis
Do you have the right ingredients?
- 2-5+ years of experience in relevant field
- 2+ years managing experience
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Ability to act as a positive, self-motivated leader who can inspire others to rise to new challenges
- Metric driven and operationally minded
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be highly motivated and able to work within tight deadlines
- Experience in investment banking, management consulting, or private equity