Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
Reporting to the Sr. Director of FP&A, the Manager of FP&A role is vital in not only the standard FP&A stack of planning and reporting but also in setting the strategic financial direction of the company. We’re looking for the candidate to lead the tactical delivery of the planning process as well as the digestion of financial results and the packaging of findings in a clean, executive ready fashion. We’re looking for someone who has their eyes open to analysis and insight that can unlock the business to attack opportunities that drive value for the company. In short, you’re great at doing, great at thinking, great at explaining!
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the annual and quarterly planning processes, ensuring accuracy and expediency
- Produce robust quarterly reporting package providing senior leadership with understanding of not only the results but also the leading indicators of future results
- Participation in the creation, communication, and execution of 3 year strategic plan
- Build out business intelligence capabilities to amplify core reporting and drive ‘Single Source of Truth’ across a wide variety of business metrics
- Guide functional leaders to optimal financial decisions in the context of both the annual and 3 year strategic plan
- Assume ownership of the company’s SaaS metric reporting and analysis, including ARR, CAC ratios, LTV/CAC, and cohort analysis
- Own the quarterly / annual cash flow model, working with other stakeholders to forecast P&L, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow statements
- Lead in-depth analysis of key SaaS metrics (ARR, CAC ratios, LTV/CAC, cohort analysis, etc)
- Assist in prioritization and delivery of ad hoc analysis projects
- Manage and mentor a team of analysts
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
- BA/BS degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent practical experience, MBA/CMA a plus
- 5+ years of corporate FP&A experience with proven success; preferably in a SaaS company
- Strong understanding of GAAP, three statement financial modeling, and consolidated reporting
- High level of intellectual curiosity with a drive toward deep understanding a wide array of data points
- Ability to lead, develop, and inspire a team
- Strong system skills with a focus on Adaptive Insights, Domo, and Salesforce.com
- A passion for data modeling, SQL knowledge a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to communicate with and provide meaningful value to all levels of management.
- Collaborative, organized, open and energetic work style
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.