Manager, Customer Finance at Toast
We’re not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, there’s a place for you at Toast. We’ve 86’d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
In addition to providing best-of-class hardware and software solutions, Toast also offers financial services to our restaurant customers. One critical offering is our customer financing program, which allows our customers to adopt our solutions with no upfront cost. This program enables our sales team to more effectively acquire customers. The Customer Financing team, which interacts with prospective customers, Sales Representatives and external financing partners, facilitates completion of customer financing transactions.
Reporting to the Director of Capital Markets overseeing FinTech Operations, the Operations Manager will lead day-to-day operations, manage internal and external cross-functional relationships, and support strategic initiatives to scale the program. Our goal is to continuously increase financing adoption and this role provides the opportunity to make a big impact on the growth of the program and Toast’s long-term success.
About this roll*:
- Manage day-to-day activities of Customer Financing program, including deal queue and customer escalations, in accordance with internal and external SLAs
- Provide mentorship and coaching to Customer Financing Team Leads and Coordinators
- Establish clear objectives for team and individual performance and key performance indicators to effectively manage results
- Perform analyses and develop dashboards to provide visibility into program and team performance
- Undertake capacity and organizational planning for the Customer Financing team
- Identify, scope and project manage process improvement initiatives; design and implement scalable processes
- Proactively manage relationships with Toast sales team and external financing partners
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- People management experience with the ability to motivate and drive performance
- Highly-analytical, data-driven problem-solver
- Operational mindset with attention to detail and ability to connect-the-dots across processes
- Fintech experience and/or familiarity with loan origination activities a plus
*Bread puns encouraged but not required