We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready to make a change?
The Junior Staff Accountant will assist in the accounting operations of the company by helping us with
various general ledger activities while helping to streamline vital accounting practices. We are looking for
candidates with an accounting or finance degree and experience in at a high–growth technology
company. This is an important role with high visibility throughout the organization.
About this roll*:
- Responsible for updating and maintaining various individual account reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Ensures expenses are coded correctly by location and account. Perform flux analysis on general ledger accounts.
- Responsible for monthly general ledger close on a timely basis.
- Documenting processes for all tasks.
- Develop and implement accounting procedures by evaluating current procedures and recommending changes.
- Opportunity to participate in high-exposure projects to implement new accounting standards and support new business initiatives
Do you have the right ingredients?
- 0+ years of related accounting experience, B.S. in Accounting (preferred) or Finance
- Ability prioritize and to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Eye for detail and accuracy is imperative
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic understanding of US GAAP, NetSuite, or other cloud based ERP/financial systems