Investment Research Analyst
The Investment Research Analyst role is a critical part of our Manager Research team supporting subadviser due diligence for the MassMutual Funds. This role will work closely with our Manager Research, Asset Allocation, Product, Legal, Operations and Compliance teams as well as our Sales group and business colleagues around the firm.
MassMutual Funds is a $50B+ franchise with over 100 mutual funds and employs a multi-managed, subadvised investment strategy. We hire many of the top investment managers in the industry and create unique product and manager combinations including award winning funds and strategies not available on other platforms. Our manager-of managers approach offers a built-in layer of ongoing oversight as well as the decision power to add or remove managers with greater objectivity and less disruption for our investors.
The MassMutual Funds are advised by MML Investment Advisers, LLC and sponsored by Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company – a mutual insurance company with a 160-year history of service excellence and financial strength and ratings among the highest for any company. MassMutual is one of the top 50 asset managers in the world with more than $400 billion in assets managed by its various asset management affiliates. MML Investment Advisers, LLC executes a disciplined, long-term growth strategy in keeping with MassMutual’s heritage as a mutually-owned entity.
Strong analytical, problem solving, quantitative, and data analytics skills are essential. The successful candidate is a self-starter and team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. College degree required.
- 3-8 years’ experience in investment management related positions or related schooling
- Demonstrated analytical and project management skills
- Strong quantitative skills; advanced Excel skills preferred
- Organizational and time management skills in order to meet deadlines
- Strong knowledge of investment markets, fundamental valuation analysis, financial modeling, asset allocation, and market research
- Intellectual curiosity
- Strong verbal and written communications
- CFA charterholders or candidates preferred
- Series 7 license preferred