Global Accounts Receivable Supervisor at Formlabs
Formlabs is growing explosively on all fronts, and that means we need more operational muscle on our Finance & Accounting team. At Formlabs, that means applying attention to detail and good judgement when driving financial operations, while delivering the accurate and timely information required to manage our scaling business.
If you are fiercely passionate about streamlining, are vigilant and diligent when handling money, and want to have a high impact on a fast growing company, we want you on the Finance Team as our Global Accounts Receivable Supervisor.
- Supervise a global collections team to deliver results while providing amazing customer service and experience. Carefully review aging and proactively manage delinquent accounts.
- Continuously develop new tools and processes to increase efficiency and productivity of collections and reporting
- Automate and provide timely reports to support cash collections and business decisions
- Manage and maintain credit memo reporting and processing for effectiveness and efficiency
- Draft, maintain, and monitor credit policy
- Manage trade financing - letters of credit and documentation
- Analyze customer financials to support credit limit recommendations
- Ensure our finance operations run smoothly and drive process improvements
- Lead program management for the team’s projects
- Keep close working relationships across various functions of the company (Direct/Channel Sales, Customer Fulfillment, Other parts of Finance / Accounting)
- Support initiatives and manage expectations from stakeholders across the business, especially Sales and Sales Operations
- Drive monthly close for AR with accuracy and timeliness (keep to monthly close schedule as defined by Controller)
- Assist the Accounting & Finance team with ad hoc projects, monthly close, annual audit, and internal controls
- Career development of AR staff
- Highly analytical mind and not afraid to dive deep into the details and solve problems
- Possess sharp business acumen to be able to resolve issues and make good judgment when dealing with ambiguity
- Experience with order to cash process, collections, preparing and analyzing invoices
- Negotiation skills when creating settlements with customers
- Energetic about continuous improvement
- Can multi-task, prioritize, and work efficiently
- Results driven attitude that allows you to power through tasks at a lightning speed
- People-focused and interested in developing a young team
- Solid understanding of accounting (revenue recognition / invoicing, reserves for aged accounts, credit memos) and best practices in AR
- 3-5 years experience in global AR and collections
- Passionate about 3D printing and the tech industry
- Experience at a rapidly growing startup
- Familiarity with NetSuite, Magento, and/or Salesforce
- Advanced Excel skills
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business
- Flexible vacation
- Premium healthcare coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.