- You’ll play a critical role in shaping, building, and managing the financial reporting function of the company. You’ll be a key player on our small finance team to support the rapidly growing company as business scales.
- You’ll collaborate with senior leadership to develop short and long-term strategic plans, and translate those plans into measurable financial objectives.
- You’ll own analysis of variance to plan and proactive identification of potential risks and opportunities.
- You’ll own core budgeting infrastructure and monthly variance analysis.
- You’ll own alignment with the accounting team on the monthly and quarterly reporting cycle.
- You’ll own preparation of accurate and professional reporting for internal and external purposes.
- You’ll own partnering with management and stakeholders to define and track KPIs and other success metrics.
- You’ll own the implementation of software tools to improve processes and drive continuous improvement.
- You’ll own the development of business analytics and modeling to inform company strategy and capital allocation. Examples are Unit Economics, SaaS efficiency, Long-term P&L, PS Utilization, and Expense Optimization.
- You’ll contribute and share content for board meetings.
- You’ll report to the Financial Planning and Analysis, Director in the Financial Planning & Accounting department within the General & Administrative division.
Respect: How You’ll Use Your Professional Skills
- You’ll use your 5+ years of experience in a FP&A or Corporate Planning role to:
- Continuously improve all financial processes and workflows, including leveraging software tools to drive accuracy and efficiency.
- Maintain corporate records and own several initiatives within financial planning and operations.
- Manage budgets and build supporting processes and systems.
- Analyze SaaS business models and key performance metrics.
- Possess a foundation with advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills.
- Enhance or help implement ERP or other financial software.
- Apply your GAAP accounting principles to your work.
- Possess a strong ability to manage multiple projects at once; whether it is daily tasks, business development activities, quarterly board reporting or due diligence with outside firms.
- Background in investment banking or consulting is a plus.
Empowerment: How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding
- You’re able to be strategic and deliver on a variety of tasks from the FP&A Director of the company.
- You demonstrate ability to manage and meet deadlines for both ad-hoc projects and period-end close processes.
- You support a reporting cadence through maintaining and updating diligence items for key stakeholders.
- You understand and can make recommendations for improvement to leadership.
- Kyruuvians in the FP&A Manager role can move in a more linear career path to a Senior FP&A Manager position and, from there, into a possible Director level position.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.