- You’ll be a key player on our lean finance team to support the rapidly growing company as business scales. You’ll play a critical role in the FP&A function of the company.
- You’ll build and maintain the company’s budget and forecasts.
- You’ll manage monthly budget vs. actual result meetings and annual budget process.
- You’ll prepare financial slides for board meetings as well as report out on finance metrics.
- You’ll facilitate quarterly investor reporting requirements.
- You’ll own our corporate KPI dashboard and maintain regular updates and reporting to all relevant stakeholders.
- You’ll partner with department leaders to review strategies and initiatives based on budget.
- You’ll tackle ad hoc financials projects and diligence activities as they arise.
- You’ll report to the Chief Financial Officer in the Finance department within the General & Administrative division.
Respect: How You'll Use Your Professional Skills
- You’ll use your 4+ years of experience in a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager role to:
- Accurately build and maintain corporate financial records.
- Participate in several corporate initiatives at a critical time in the company’s growth.
- Possess a strong ability to manage multiple, time-sensitive projects.
- Assist with Annual Audit
Empowerment: How You'll Know Your Succeeding
- You’re able to be strategic and deliver on a variety of tasks from the Chief Financial Officer.
- You demonstrate ability to manage and meet deadlines for both ad-hoc projects and period-end close processes.
- You support corporate development through maintaining and updating diligence items for potential investors or partners.
- You understand and can make recommendations for improvement to management based on Kyruus's gaps from a budget perspective.
- Kyruuvians in the FP&A role can move in a more linear career path along two tracks - individual contributor and management.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.