Klaviyo is looking for a Financial Analyst who will be a key contributor to the Corporate FP&A team. Reporting to the Manager of FP&A and supporting the People Operations group, the Analyst will help with all aspects of the annual budget, monthly/quarterly reporting, forecasting, system enhancements and business partnering.
The role will interact with senior leadership as well as other key stakeholders to provide support and guidance on financial performance and to deliver financial results. In addition to regular reporting, the analyst will work on various projects to help better understand the financial impact of key initiatives and support decision making. The analyst will work closely with members of all departments at Klaviyo to help track progress against budget and forecast and to understand the respective department’s future spend/hiring. The ideal analyst will also have experience working with and enhancing financial planning tools to help the team better position to scale reporting and analytics.
How You'll Make a Difference
- Prepare monthly and quarterly deliverables including management reporting packages, board presentations and financial summaries.
- Be a true partner - become the go-to person for all financial and analytical support, thinking and going beyond budget variance and expense management to help the business achieve operational goals.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to review financial performance and to understand changes in the business that impact the forecast.
- Gather information and data to build financial models that generate meaningful insights
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget
Who You Are
- Require a BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting or related major.
- Must have 1-3 years of experience in an FP&A or related role.
- Ideal candidate will have had experience in a business partnership role
- Advanced Excel skills and experience with financial planning tools (Adaptive Insights experience preferred).
- The ability to manage multiple priorities and complete tasks with minimum supervision.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and ownership mindset.
- Must have the ability to analyze and visualize financial data and prepare concise reports and strong communication skills to assist management in understanding financial performance and KPIs.
- Knowledge of SaaS industry
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.