Financial Analyst at Everbridge
Greater Boston Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 1:44 p.m. (EST) on Wednesday, January 22, 2020
As a member of our Finance Team, you will join a team of bright, fast-paced professionals. You’ll work in a cutting-edge cloud environment that will power our company’s impressive growth. We are smart, innovative, ambitious, and are looking for people of the same cut to join us.
What you'll do:
- Analyze monthly financial and operational results, understanding the key variance drivers and providing actionable insights to senior management.
- Lead analytical projects from inception to conclusion with minimal guidance that will inform the company’s strategic plan and drive decision making.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget and rolling forecast activities; work independently across disciplines to understand key business drivers and update assumptions.
- Prepare regular reporting packages to senior management and the Board of Directors.
- Assist in SEC reporting including quarterly MD&A preparation.
- Develop a strong understanding of the global business and markets in which we participate.
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, or related field.
- 0-2 years of accounting, finance or FP&A experience
- Solid accounting capabilities.
- Strong math, financial and analytical skills including ability to create financial models, and lead efforts to automate and build scalable financial processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate across multiple disciplines.
- Detail oriented with capability to complete complex assignments with minimal supervision.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel experience. Familiarity with NetSuite and Adaptive a plus.
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Read Full Job Description