Financial Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis at CarGurus
Meet CarGurus—the #1 visited online car shopping website in the US. At CarGurus, we’re building the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace where it’s easy to find great deals from top-rated dealers.
Founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus is a technology company with a passion for data and its power to simplify every aspect of the car shopping experience. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms and innovative data analytics, we provide unbiased validation on pricing, dealer reputation and vehicle history.
Financial Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis
You will be a part of the CarGurus Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team. As a Financial Analyst, you will have experience in a fast-growing software company, and experience with reporting aggregation from multiple data sources. You will also contribute to budgeting, forecasting and reporting.
What You'll Do:
- Create management reporting on both an ad hoc and routine basis
- Analyze actual results vs. budgets/forecasts for the Development and Product organizations
- Ongoing management and updates to our forecasting system
- Provide analysis into monthly company performance
- Design and implement special financial analysis, i.e. business cases
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years of relevant experience, working in corporate FP&A and supporting functional business leaders
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Adaptive Insights experience preferred
- Experience in technology and SAAS is preferred
- Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Zuora experience is a plus
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of innovation, curiosity and collaboration. True to our start-up roots, we’re nimble, flexible and hardworking. We have a great respect for testing and learning and a healthy aversion to scheduling meetings to discuss meetings. Lunch is catered daily. Gym membership is free. Foosball and ping pong are played often. Now a publicly-traded company, we’re as committed as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK and Germany with other markets on the horizon. Our offices are located in Cambridge, MA, Detroit, MI and Dublin, Ireland. If you’d like to learn more, please visit our careers page.