Finance Systems Analyst
We’re not your traditional tech company and we don’t aim to be. Going against the grain is in our DNA. Building a revolutionary product begins with revolutionary thinking. That’s why we value diversity of background and lived experience. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
As the Financial Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for the analysis of accounting & finance focused systems and related process improvements. You will actively participate in the development, support, and maintenance of the financial systems architecture. You will work closely with the accounting & finance teams to translate business needs into actionable system changes and process improvements.
About this roll*:
- Support requests for reporting, KPI’s, and dashboards to help facilitate financial reporting and internal controls
- Work closely with business stakeholders and internal IT to design and implement process improvements
- Support and troubleshoot technical issues with Netsuite, Zuora RevPro, Salesforce and other financial systems
- Actively participate in gathering requirements, analyze requests, and define solutions
- Work closely with internal business systems teams
- Interact and help support Netsuite and related financial systems integrations
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Well-rounded functional knowledge of some or all: General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Financial Close, Consolidation, and Financial Reporting
- Hands on experience with NetSuite administration, configuration and 3rd party integrations in complex environments
- Working knowledge of SuiteScript 1.0 & 2.0 / WebServices, OneWorld, SQL, csv imports, user provisioning, defining roles, analytics and scheduling scripts.
- Experience with Netsuite Advanced Inventory and Advanced Revenue Recognition modules
- Strong data analytics, reporting and database experience (SQL and NetSuite preferred)
- Experience with NetSuite, Zuora RevPro
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science with a minor in Accounting/Finance, or Finance/Accounting with a minor in Computer Science; or relevant hands on experience
- Experience with Salesforce, Workday, ServiceNow a plus