Finance Associate, Alliances at Bullhorn
Bullhorn is the global leader in CRM and operations software for the recruitment industry. Committed to creating an incredible experience for the more than 8,000 staffing companies who rely on Bullhorn's cloud-based platform, Bullhorn is seeking the best talent to continue building our world-class team.
As a Finance Associate, you will be on the Revenue team primarily managing the finances of our Bullhorn Marketplace partners including billing, bookings, revenue recognition and reporting. In addition, you will be assisting the team on processing customer contracts, billing adjustments, and any ad-hoc projects as they come up. You will be interacting externally with our partners and internally across multiple functions to ensure everything is operating smoothly and scalable process is implemented throughout the business as our marketplace program expands.
Why this job is important:
You will have a unique opportunity to learn and grow with our expanding alliance revenue. On the revenue team, you will be in a unique position to drive business changes throughout the company and deliver an incredible customer experience to both our partners and clients.
As a Finance Associate, a typical day might include:
- Helping the revenue team drive the order to cash processing
- Reaching out to partners to align on reporting expectations and resolve any issues
- Processing reports and generating invoices to send to partners
- Ensuring compliance with company revenue recognition policies
- Maintaining data integrity within the billing system and CRM
- Ad hoc reporting projects requiring data from multiple sources and Excel manipulation
This job might be for you if:
- You have strong Excel skills and are constantly looking to improve
- You are adaptable and are willing to tackle new projects
- You enjoy interacting with people and have excellent customer service skills
- You want to be an integral part of a fast-paced team
Bonus points for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or a related field
- Zuora experience
- Salesforce experience
Strong culture makes Bullhorn a great place to work! Our offices offer a casual, collaborative environment with weekly catered-in lunch and breakfast, and "First Thursday" social events. Bullhorn offers unlimited vacation, quarterly paid volunteer days through its philanthropic group Bullhorn Cares, and an open invitation to Bullhorn Allies groups, which celebrate and cultivate diversity and inclusion for all employees.
You might be a fit for Bullhorn if:
- You are energetic and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You are confident and love sharing success with your team
- You take ownership of your work and continuously strive for improvement