Chewy is hiring an ERP Developer to join our Financial systems team in Boston, MA to implement, enhance and maintain our internal Financial systems. You’ll be working directly with key leaders of business and development to create state of the art solutions for our Financial systems team.
What you’ll do:
- Implement and maintain ERP solution
- Work with Product Manager and Business Analysts to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and release features.
- Provide expertise for on-going process and methodology improvements including contribution of software development best practices, standards, and procedures
- Providing hands on solution and functional expertise on ERP modules (General Ledger, Receivables, Payables, Cash Management, Fixed Assets, Automated Invoice Processing, and Webcenter Forms)
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve issues to maintain service level agreements
- Recommend long term process and systems solutions to ease support issues and stabilize applications and their use
- Soliciting user requirements and proposing approaches to fixing potential issues
- Create and maintain existing documentation (configuration, test scripts, functional specs for reporting and integration)
- Development of ERP solutions to enhance existing applications
- Contributing to continuous improvement and development of business processes.
What you’ll need:
- Experience with an ERP implementation.
- Experience with integrating multiple data sources a plus.
- Experience in ERP General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivable, Assets, Cash Management, Financial Reporting Center, Expenses
- Experience with Procurement and Purchasing modules
- Experience with financial planning and reporting processes
- 5 to 7 years of experience in ERP Financials and 1 to 2 years of experience in implementing or supporting ERP
- Experience with SQL, and ETL data pipelining.
- Ability to quickly understand and decompose financial, business, and technical concepts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Certifications in ERP a huge plus
- Qualified candidates must have a BS or BA degree in Business, Technology, or equivalent degree