Director/Vice President, Investor Relations
- Sets the vision for and develops Dynatrace’s Investor Relations strategy and policies, implementing programs to keep the financial community current on company performance, as well as on impactful economic, political, competitor and industry trends.
- Advises company management and board of directors on financial and industry trends, shareholders potential and concerns, and competitor actions that might impact the company. Delivers key market and competitive updates to executive staff, board and shareholders.
- Works with marketing and multiple functional and business organizations to develop Dynatrace’s strategy, direction and image, presenting a persuasive corporate message to analysts, institutional investors and tailored communications to individual shareholders and partners.
- Works with the Vice President of Communications, Director of External (SEC) Reporting, Marketing, Legal, Human Resources and other finance professionals to prepare of filings for the SEC and annual reports to shareholders.
- Performs research, develops and provides metric-driven insights into the market and competitive landscape, enrolling key investors and influencing outcomes of key industry events.
- Devises, leads and implements on all internal and external investor relations’ activities including the flow of financial and other information between the corporation, its current and potential shareholders, and the financial community.
- Provides direction on, plans, and implements key investor events including roadshows, analyst conferences, shareholder meetings, trade shows and press conferences, and conducts pertinent follow-up. Approves budget for investor relations events and spending.
- Works with the Director of External (SEC) Reporting to manage the creation and timely dissemination of all necessary securities documentation to current and potential investors.
- Develops complex client/ investor relations communication programs including the issuance of statements and analysis to industry market analysts and the financial community.
- Masters’ degree in Business, Finance or Economic preferred.
- 10+ years’ experience in Investor Relations, Finance, FP&A and financial reporting required. Previous experience working for financial consulting firm is a plus.
- 5+ years’ experience working in investor relations for a public company or institutional investment organization required. Preferably experience working for public, high-growth, technology company.
- 5+ years’ experience in complex financial modeling and analysis including buy-side or sell-side experience.
- Must have a poised, professional and confident manner even under pressure with the ability to speak and persuade small and large groups including the general and financial community, acting in a fashion representative of our company.
- Must demonstrate ability to influence and negotiate with integrity in both domestic and international financial markets and executive level contributors.
- Must have the ability to develop and communicate company vision and direction, market and industry trends and explain complex financial results clearly and concisely.
- Knowledge of software and finance industries is required with the ability to quickly grasp and accurately respond to high-level and complex questions.
- This position requires the incumbent to travel internationally by plane, train and automobile up to 20% of the time to participate in board meetings, analyst relations and investor roadshows.