Director of Revenue Growth Initiatives at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
We're looking for top-tier operations and business talent to be a key leader in the Global Sales Operations and Strategy team to help continue to drive the Formlabs growth engine. This person will work on variety of strategic projects that remove sales blockers and enable further revenue growth.
If you are a highly-motivated individual who can quickly understand new problems, develop solutions, and make an impact, we want you as our Director of Revenue Growth Initiatives.
- Lead revenue driving analytical, operational and strategic projects that help us grow Formlabs and ensure we hit and exceed targets.
- Be thought leader and advisor to Head of Americas Sales, Head of Global Sales Operations and Chief Business Officer to drive growth and exceed targets.
- Propose and execute sales programs to unlock new revenue streams in partnership with sales management. Projects may vary but can include:
- Help design new sales motions and processes by working with sales, sales ops and marketing. Ex: A targeted proactive outreach campaign to go after a particular segment of our customers or to go after a new segment etc
- Manage go-to-market execution of product launches. Ex: Project manage expansion of new products to international markets by working with sales, services and customer fulfillment. Make sure go to market readiness for day 1 of launch on key growth markets
- Partner with senior sales management to identify opportunities for sales process improvement. Foster an environment of continuous improvement that reduces inefficiencies and loss of revenue opportunities. Projects may vary but can include:
- Optimize deployment of sales personnel and sales productivity. Redesign the team structure and roles and compensation to better align current sales organizations with the new products and verticals we are pushing
- Account mapping and planning for new verticals that we are growing
- Help share best practices and standard procedures that maximize sales funnel conversion rates across teams and geographies.
- Evaluate new sales technology that can unlock more productivity and sales
- Be a leader within the customer facing team, develop the skills and relationships to enable you to engage and jump into new interdepartmental projects as they emerge.
- Take initiative to drive core business outcomes
- Analysis with large data
- Leadership (can influence and get buy-in directly and indirectly) and can grow into managing a larger team within and outside of a sales organization.
- Communication: Excel at organization and communication, and working cross-functionally
- Are an independent thinker who can see and accomplish whatever needs to be done
- Embrace change and excel in an evolving environment
Bonus Skills (Optional):
- Are familiar with Salesforce and other sales tools including Drift, Outreach, and Magento
- Worked in sales or in collaboration with sales before
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.