Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Bready to make a change?
We are looking for the Director of Payments, Pricing to join the Toast Payments team. S/he/they will focus on all Toast Payments pricing and packaging initiatives for existing and new Payments products in partnership with many teams at Toast. S/he/they will develop a data-driven approach to execute Payments pricing optimization from planning and development, implementation to measurement and ongoing iteration.
The role will report to the VP Payments, Commercial + Operations and will have substantial leadership exposure. We are eager to meet driven candidates who crave impact, thrive in ambiguity and want to experience a start-up in hyper-growth.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Partner with Business Intelligence, Strategic Finance, Product Marketing, Community Marketing, Product, Operations, Sales and Customer Success teams to design, develop and implement Payments pricing and packaging initiatives and strategies
- Be the Payments pricing market expert with a deep understanding of the Payments Processing industry
- Develop, refine and report out on key performance indicators of Payments business as it relates to pricing and pricing strategy
- Develop scalable processes to collect feedback directly from the field as well as the industry
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 3-5+ years of experience in a similar role or consultancy
- Prior experience and/or solid understanding of payment processing industry preferred
- Strong time management, organizational and relationship skills
- Understanding of revenue generation and maintenance
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to present business cases to leadership, including directly to the executive team
- Ability to lead cross-functional initiatives
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves, pull at threads and be deep in the trenches when needed
*Bread puns encouraged but not required