Director, Financial Planning & Analysis at Kyruus
- You’ll be a key leader within our lean finance team to support the rapidly growing company as business scales. You’ll play a critical role in the success of Kyruus by building out the FP&A function of the company.
- You’ll use our immense sets of data to extract and analyze information regarding account health, sales funnel, customer profitability and various SaaS metrics, turning it into actionable steps for the business.
- You’ll forecast, plan and monitoring against budget, collaborating with key stakeholders real-time to stay aligned and on track.
- You’ll build and direct our annual budgeting process.
- You’ll prepare and present slides and reports for board meetings, investor reporting and internal communications.
- You’ll develop and measure KPIs, partnering with your manager, the Chief Financial Officer, to align with big picture company goals.
- You’ll strategically partner with department leaders to review strategies and initiatives based on budgets.
- You’ll help building out a team to support the continued evolution of Kyruus’ FP&A function.
- You’ll report to the Chief Financial Officer in the Finance department within the General & Administrative division
Respect: How You’ll Use Your Professional Skills:
- You’ll use your 7+ years of relevant experience in FP&A, corporate development, investment banking, management consulting, and/or private equity/venture capital to guide and support company financial decisions.
- Use your relationship building skills, including direct people leadership experience, to enhance communication and collaboration across the Finance department and the company.
- You’ll possess an ability to manage multiple, time-sensitive projects and participate in several corporate initiatives aligned with the company’s growth.
- You’ll draw upon your experience building and maintaining corporate financial records to enhance our current process and drive meaningful impact.
- You’ll leverage your financial modeling skills to provide analysis designed to inform key business decisions.
Empowerment: How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding
- You’re able to be strategic and deliver on a variety of initiatives from the Chief Financial Officer.
- You demonstrate ability to direct, manage and meet deadlines for both ad-hoc projects and period-end close processes.
- You support corporate development through maintaining and updating diligence items for potential investors or partners.
- You understand and can make recommendations for improvement to management based on Kyruus’ gaps from a budget perspective.
- Kyruuvians in the Director, Financial Planning & Analysis role can move in a more linear career path to a Senior Director, Financial Planning & Analysis with the next step being a VP.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.