We are looking for a director level leader skilled with Finance Systems across business process functions; RTR, OTC, PTP, to support our rapidly growing business. The Director of Finance Applications will lead a team of Application Architects, Developers and Business Analysts to build and deliver strategic and operational solutions aligned to the Dynatrace corporate strategy. You will drive team alignment with business stakeholders across Dynatrace organization. Dynatrace Finance Applications include NetSuite, OneStream, OneSource, Blackline and multiple system integrations.
- Lead, influence and mentor team of Finance Applications Business Analysts, Developers, and Solution Architects providing finance application solutions through new application deployments, strategic projects initiatives, continuous system improvements and business process automation. Provide guidance on project priorities, solution design and decisions, and technical governance.
- Hire, develop, and lead an inclusive, empowered, engaged, and high performing team of business systems analysts and developers
- Act as the IT business systems stakeholder on critical projects, ensuring project success by understanding the needs of the business, taking direction from leadership, identifying appropriate solutions, and determining how technology should be leveraged to meet requirements
- Collaborate with Enterprise Business Intelligence team to recommend and deliver valuable analytics and metrics that matter
- Partner with key business stakeholders to align roadmap priorities, translate business requirements to system solutions, and manage backlog+
- Architect scalable, best-in-class business systems and processes, and work with other application owners to integrate good data transfer protocols.
- Own the technical health for NetSuite, ensuring overall health and effectiveness of the platform.
- Manage relationship with enterprise cloud vendors
- Provide technical direction and training to team members on the application and IT Best Practices in the areas of SOX Compliance and IT Governance Controls
- Ensure procedures, processes and proper change controls are adhered to on all production changes and implementation.
- Stay up to date with innovations and changes in enterprise technology within Finance Applications. Make evidence-based recommendations on their applicability to our business.
- Partner with DevOps team, to prioritize IT Automation with DevOps Aplication Deployment for Release Management and Test Automation
- Ideal candidate will have subject expertise in finance business process, technology and development best practices working in SaaS based industry.
- Lead with driving company culture dedicated to customer first focus
- 10+ years of experience managing finance cloud-based applications, custom application development, and custom integrations
- Experience with NetSuite ERP, Salesforce CPQ, with multiple add on applications
- Team player, you are passionate in team collaboration and can work across multiple Dynatrace organizations to deliver outstanding customer service
- Experience with Jira Issue and Project Tracking
- Ability to effectively juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
Why work at Dynatrace?
Some companies claim leadership, Dynatrace proves it. We're redefining the rules of performance, with a focus on what it takes for companies to succeed in today's digital economy. Being a trailblazer is hard work and we need dedicated team players that will work to ensure Dynatrace remains #1 in the market.
Do you have what it takes to revolutionize the performance industry? We need big thinkers who don't settle for the status quo and want to push their careers to the next level. Think you have what it takes? We want to hear from you.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish.
EEO is the Law/
EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Dynatrace requires all US employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 two weeks prior to their start date, and to provide verification via the Clear app. Requests for exemptions, must be reviewed and approved prior to commencing employment. If this requirement is not met, your employment will not commence.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.