We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
DraftKing’s Compliance Department is seeking a talented individual for the position of Compliance Manager to support the company’s compliance and risk initiatives. Based in Boston, MA, the candidate will contribute to a strong and innovative compliance and risk management culture.
What you’ll do as a Compliance Manager:
- Provide guidance to the business on compliance matters.
- Maintain and leverage relationships with other functional areas and business teams.
- Advise on compliance with laws and regulations applicable to Fantasy Sports, Sports Betting, iGaming, and day-to-day corporate activities.
- Oversee testing program to determine the adequacy and effectiveness of compliance controls and develop periodic reporting on the test results.
- Establish, implement, and supervise compliance policies and procedures throughout the organization to ensure that the compliance program is effective.
- Participate in new product and project meetings and provide compliance and risk advice as well as ongoing information about changing regulatory developments.
What skills you will use:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Familiarity with Financial, Consumer Protection, Privacy or AML Regulations.
- Comfortable balancing multiple, competing priorities and changes in scope/direction.
- Proven ability to interpret and provide guidance on laws, rules and regulations.
- 5-7 years Compliance, Audit, or Risk Management experience preferably in financial services.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
Read Full Job Description