connectRN is a tech enabled platform connecting nurses and aides with opportunities to improve their work life. We believe nurses and aides are the backbone of the healthcare system, and deserve to be rewarded, respected, and recognized for their contributions. Our platform offers career development resources, flexible shift offerings, and the opportunity to participate in a supportive community of peer professionals. By using technology to bring nurses together, we empower healthcare workers to take control of their careers and their futures. connectRN was conceived by a nurse to empower clinicians at every experience level. Headquartered in Waltham, Mass., connectRN serves the American healthcare sector. To learn more about our platform, please visit https://www.connectrn.com/.
We are looking to hire a Collections Specialist to manage our Accounts Receivable collections process. Reporting to our AR Manager, this Collections Specialist will greatly impact our treasury function and contribute to our stellar growth.
- Monitor accounts to identify outstanding debtsFind and contact clients to ask about their overdue payments
- Take actions to encourage timely payments
- Process payments and refunds
- Resolve billing and customer credit issuesUpdate account status records and collection efforts
- Report on collection activity and accounts receivable status
- Work with the AR Manager to identify and implement process improvements to increase cash flow and reduce DSO
- Provide world class customer service to our internal and external customers
- Proven experience as a Collection Specialist or similar role
- Knowledge of billing procedures and collection techniques
- Comfortable working with metrics and moving targets
- Ability to adapt quickly
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Skilled in negotiationProblem-solving skills
- 100% employer-paid premiums for your (and your family's) Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D insurance
- Flexible schedule/work (We’re currently remote but anticipate this role to be based out of our Waltham HQ post-pandemic in a flexible model)
- Health Savings Account with contributions from connectRN of up to $2,000 annually
- Free gym and parking on-site (in Waltham)
- Flexible time off policy
- 401k with match
Please note that we are only able to hire permanent residents (green card holders) or U.S. citizens at this time.
connectRN is an equal opportunity employer. As Connectors, we embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. If this role would make you excited to come to work every day, please apply! We look forward to connecting.