Cash Management & Treasury, Refunds Associate at Flywire
Have you imagined working in an environment driven by a passion and desire to not only outperform, but also outbehave the market? Since 2011, Flywire has been that company, creating solutions that break barriers, and teams that always look at the next disruptive way to move Flywire and its customers into the next phase of global payment solutions.Job Description
We, at Flywire, are looking for a Cash Management & Treasury Refunds & Chargebacks Associate. Duties will include processing international refunds across multiple payment partners, communicating with payers and clients and end to end management of chargeback claims. This individual must be a team player and someone who constantly works to improve processes and provide exceptional service.
● Matching incoming refund payments
● Perform foreign exchange conversion of customer funds
● Processing multi-currency refund payouts in line with AML regulations
● Assessment of new chargeback claims
● Collaborating with payers and clients to defend chargeback claims to the highest standard
● Recovery of funds for upheld chargeback claimsQualifications
FlyMate Skills and Qualifications
● A Bachelor’s Degree along with an interest in financial services or operations
● A minimum of 1 year finance work experience, credit control and chargebacks knowledge is an advantage
● Exceptional communication skills in English
● High level of attention to detail
● A desire to help customers
● Knowledge of Excel, online tools (Google Apps, Salesforce, etc.)
● Excellent analytical and computer skills Additional informationAdditional Information
Flywire is an equal opportunity employer. With over 30 nationalities across 12 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and we’re excited to watch our unique culture evolve with each new hire.
Flywire participates in E-Verify for U.S. employees.