Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. We’re the most-visited car-shopping site in the US and we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
CarGurus is actively seeking a Business Analyst to join the Sales Operations team. This individual will play an integral role in CarGurus’s success by innovating and implementing outstanding processes and tools to support the sales and service organizations. The collaborative nature of this role offers opportunities to execute critical initiatives that will support business needs and drive growth.
The ideal candidate for this role is a highly motivated and organized individual with excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills. We are looking for a strategic individual with strong analytical and technical expertise who faces challenges with passion. If you embody these traits and are looking to contribute to a leading organization’s success in a lively environment, this is the role for you!What you'll do:
- Identify business gaps and opportunities to improve sales and service efficiency.
- Possess a strong understanding of core revenue operations standard methodologies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create and optimize processes, playbooks, toolkits, and other resources that improve efficiencies.
- Partner with stakeholders to understand business needs, prioritize actions, and establish consensus.
- Lead the documentation and communication of new and updated processes to ensure effective organizational change, adoption, and use.
- Supervise and measure the effectiveness of processes and procedures through quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Assist with various Salesforce.com projects and tasks, including system customizations, support, trainings, and data management.
- Support Sales Operations and Enterprise Applications teams with various ongoing Salesforce.com development and data projects.
- Assist with ad-hoc process and tools initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability in a sales operations, business analyst, or related role.
- Minimum experience of 3 years in a business operations/analysis, program management, or related role.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Technologically adept with Salesforce.com experience (certification(s), a plus).
- Experience with project and process management tools, such as Jira, Monday.com, and Lucidchart.
- Highly self-motivated with a consistent track record to act resourcefully and meet deadlines.
- Steadfast focus on problem solving and process improvement.
- Exceptional at working as part of a team and independently in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment.
- Thrives at handling multiple projects concurrently, prioritizing needs, and forming consensus with partners.
- Consistent record to effectively initiate and lead sophisticated cross-functional projects from conception to completion.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal) and excels at public speaking.
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
At CarGurus, we invest in our people’s professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the company—our way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency don’t just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
CarGurus employees in the US can choose to work from home / remotely for the duration of 2021, or participate in a phased return to our beautiful office spaces. We expect most roles to be in-office at least 3 days a week beginning January 2022. In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada and the UK. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.