Business Analyst-Revenue at Nuance
Nuance is looking to hire a Business Analyst to work on our Enterprise Project Office (EPO) Team out of our Burlington, MA facility once we return to our offices some time in 2021. This person will work closely with our Finance/FP&A group. They will be responsible for the creation, accuracy and timeliness of critical information needed to support our Global team in the successful implementation of our Healthcare products and services. This role does not have an option to work remotely long term.
This role will be involved in a variety of critical areas of our implementation process that include but may not limited to the following:
- Revenue Forecasting
- Utilization reporting
- Bookings to revenue analysis
- Backlog reporting and analysis
- Close working relationship with FP&A
- Analysis of partner relationship
- Budget analysis and monitoring
- 2 or more years experience in FP&A, Finance or similar Business Analyst role
- Education - Bachelors in Finance
- Highly proficient with Excel and MS Office Applications
- Experience in revenue forecasting and analysis
- Experience building cross functional relationships
- Positive and proactive attitude and willing to conquer any opportunity
- Experience with Salesforce and FinancialForce
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.