Billing Operations Process Analyst
We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
The Biz Ops Process analyst (focused on Billing) is a new role that will help define the strategy and priorities for the revamp of our billing systems and processes. This role will be a mix of building and maintaining dashboards for our business, conducting analyses to help drive decision-making and track progress, and owning cross-functional process improvements. This is a great white-space opportunity to shape the future of billing operations at Toast, and this person will be critical in helping us reach our goals in improving the experience for our customers and internal teams. You will tackle one of the key priorities at Toast, and have the opportunity to make a tremendous impact on customers and internal stakeholder experience.
We are looking for a data-driven person that is passionate about driving process improvements. They must be able to quickly understand complex problems, be able to articulate an approach for analyzing the issue, and be able to execute a data driven approach to finding solutions. They must then be able to work collaboratively with stakeholders across the organization (e.g. sales, services, customer success, operations, etc.) to be able to drive forward changes. This person must be driven and motivated to make a change and should be able to drive forward changes independently.
- Help develop, build and track KPIs for the billing team
- Conducts analysis to help the team identify potential areas for prioritization
- Tackles critical issues for the team - identifies key process/issue to examine, builds a structured approach to tackling problem, and conducts necessary analysis to identify solutions
- Work with partner teams (e.g. operations, accounting, operational excellence) to problem solve issues and build processes/solutions
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses as needed
- 2+ years of experience working in a data-oriented role
- Highly skilled in Excel
- Ability to use SQL, or similar languages
- Significant experience with quantitative analysis
- Ability to take a structured approach to solving problems
- Demonstrated aptitude in documenting, analyzing and building processes
- Ability to work cross-functionally with key stakeholders
- Demonstrated track record of being self-driven
- Bonus skills: Experience working in SalesForce,NetSuite, or other similar SaaS based ERP and CRM systems or billing-related experience