Meet CarGurus—the #1 visited online car shopping website in the US. At CarGurus, we’re building the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace where it’s easy to find great deals from top-rated dealers.
Founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus is a technology company with a passion for data and its power to simplify every aspect of the car shopping experience. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms and innovative data analytics, we provide unbiased validation on pricing, dealer reputation and vehicle history.
Under supervision of the Billing Team Lead the Billing Analyst will participate in all aspects of the customer service and billing process. This position will work closely with many different departments at CG and will require excellent communication skills, attention to detail and cross-departmental cohesion. This role is very customer service focused, you must be comfortable getting on the phones!
What You'll Do:
- Manage a large volume of billing requests and billing adjustments
- Answer inbound customer calls
- Work with internal CG departments (Sales & Sales Ops) to solve billing and system related issues
- Assist with processing of customer payments
- Perform ad hoc projects as needed
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented, with strong problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills and comfort interacting with colleagues in a professional and helpful manner
- Strong Excel skills
- Motivated team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced, forward-moving environment
- Ability to learn and understand financial accounting systems/software quickly
- Experience in AR/Billing a plus
- NetSuite, Zuora, and/or SalesForce (or related CRM) software experience a plus
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of innovation, curiosity and collaboration. True to our start-up roots, we’re nimble, flexible and hardworking. We have a great respect for testing and learning and a healthy aversion to scheduling meetings to discuss meetings. Lunch is catered daily. Gym membership is free. Foosball and ping pong are played often. Now a publicly-traded company, we’re as committed as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK and Germany with other markets on the horizon. Our offices are located in Cambridge, MA, Detroit, MI and Dublin, Ireland. If you’d like to learn more, please visit our careers page.