Associate, Corporate Consolidations at Toast
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
Our Corporate FP&A team serves as a trusted advisor to the company, informing and guiding critical C-level decisions through insightful analyses & thought partnership. We are looking for a bright, driven individual who will help shape our future as a newly public company.
In this role you will analyze, influence, and present key Operating & Financial metrics to the executive team; manage our forecasting processes and systems improvements; and you will have the opportunity to take on high-profile strategic projects for the CFO, SVP of Finance, and other key decision-makers. This role requires high collaboration, operating across our Finance & Strategy teams and cross-functional partners. We are a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately.
About this roll*:
- Be the focal point across the finance and accounting teams team for monthly forecasts, annual planning, long range planning, and other critical Expense & Headcount forecasting processes and reporting.
- Support and up-level our monthly consolidation processes - analyze financial results, distill and synthesize key trends, and communicate risks & opportunities to influence business outcomes.
- Coordinate across our Strategic Finance teams to review and influence the key expense and headcount assumptions driving our budgets, forecasts, and other predictors of future results. Build tools to assess forecasts for accuracy and reasonableness.
- Assist in preparation of monthly & quarterly management reporting including but not limited to budget vs. forecast, dashboards, and Board materials.
- Implement improvements & automation to streamline current processes, including Adaptive system wins.
- Pioneer business insight and strategic analysis for new and emerging business challenges. Forge relationships within the finance organization (Accounting, IR, Treasury, etc.) to drive cross-functional projects.
- Tackle new & evolving priorities for the team, including ad hoc analyses.
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 2+ years experience in finance, accounting, investment banking, consulting, private equity, business operations, or sales operations
- Experience with financial modeling and analytical mindset / working with data required
- Positive attitude with high aptitude to learn new things quickly. Team player eager to further develop and grow with us
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity, problem-solving skills, and hunger to continually up-level current approaches and processes
- Strong work ethic, reliability, and attention to detail - “get it done” attitude
- Working knowledge of Adaptive, SQL, Netsuite, Salesforce, Hyperion, Anaplan, or other planning tools is a plus
Our Spread* of Total Rewards:
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.