Accounts Receivable Specialist at Formlabs
Formlabs is growing explosively on all fronts, and that means we need more operational muscle on our Finance & Accounting team. At Formlabs, that means applying attention to detail and good judgement when driving financial operations, while delivering the accurate and timely information required to manage our scaling business.
If you are fiercely passionate about streamlining, are vigilant and diligent when handling money, and want to have a high impact on a fast growing company, we want you on the Finance Team as our Accounts Receivable Specialist.
- Manage collections while delivering amazing customer service and experience
- Maintain monthly metrics and continuously develop new tools and processes to increase efficiency and productivity of collections
- Research and approve new customers’ credit limits
- Ensure our finance operations run smoothly and drive process improvements
- Work across teams to assist with our sales operations, from beginning to end
- Assist the Accounting & Finance team with ad hoc projects
- Highly analytical mind and not afraid to dive deep into the details and solve problems
- Possess sharp business acumen to be able to resolve issues and make good judgment when dealing with ambiguity
- Experience with order to cash process, collections, preparing and analyzing invoices, expense reports, and cost summaries
- Negotiation skills when creating settlements with customers
- Energetic about continuous improvement
- Can multi-task, prioritize, and work efficiently
- Results driven attitude that allows you to power through tasks at a lightning speed
- 3-5 years of experience working with invoicing, credit term approval and collection
- Passionate about 3D printing and the tech industry
- Experience at a rapidly growing startup
- Familiarity with NetSuite, Magento, and/or Salesforce
- Advanced Excel skills
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business
- Flexible vacation
- Premium healthcare coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.