Accounts Receivable Analyst
Accounts Receivable Analyst
Ahead of the Curve.
No one knows the road like Agero. For over 40 years, we have provided the safest, smartest solutions for drivers and the companies that keep them moving.
As a result, we have become an industry leader, providing vehicle manufacturers and insurance carriers with privately labeled state-of-the-art roadside assistance plans and efficient claims management solutions. Our Roadside Assistance network protects more than 75 million drivers each year, providing award-winning service that helps motorists in their time of need while building customer loyalty for our clients.
Headquartered in Medford, MA with operations throughout North America, we are trusted by more than 100 leading corporations and used by 75% of the new passenger vehicles sold in the U.S. As a result, we have more information about cars and drivers than any other company. We use that data to continually enrich our solutions, maximizing our customers' opportunities while minimizing driver distraction.
Position Summary: Responsible for various accounts receivable functions; including reconciling daily client payments, identifying and tracking payment trends, accurately tracking claim level detail, preparing reconciliation files upon request and providing month end back up to the AR Supervisor. Completes special projects upon request.
- Build and invest in relationships with teammates and key partners
- Learn role specific systems
- Learn role specific processes
- Receive and process remittance files in EBS billing system or excel data spreadsheets
- Work with client services & financial operations management to establish and provide client associated reporting and analysis
- Invoice trend analysis on billed amounts to ensure accuracy and timeliness of billing
- Invoice trend analysis on open balances to ensure client payments are arriving in a timely manner
- Work with IT & financial operations management to ensure that best practices are being used for cash application in EBS billing system
- Apply cash and link remits to the appropriate receipts
- Reconcile daily wires and lockbox payments
- Provide back up to A/R Supervisor and assist in month-end close process
- Perform other financial operations related duties and complete special projects upon request
- Accurately track open claim detail and submit reconciliations to clients for payment
- Provide support to financial operations management for year-end audit
Education: Associate Degree or equivalent work experience.
Experience:1-2 years related experience. Experience with a tier one financial system, Oracle EBS a plus. Customer service and/or credit and collections in a high volume business environment. Proficiency with spreadsheet and database management application. Experience with preparing client billing and payment analysis.
Skills: Strong written and oral presentation skills. Balances and completes multiple priorities. Works independently to deadlines with minimal supervision. Must have strong organizational skills and follow through on open items to completion. Able to work collaboratively and push back where appropriate. Strong excel skills. Oracle A/R experience preferred.
Working Relationships: Interfaces closely with billing, accounting, finance leadership, IT, client services and clients