Acquia is the open source digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with technology (built around Drupal) that allows them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia we believe in the power of community and collaboration - giving our customers the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
This position is responsible for ensuring Accounts Payable transactions are recorded and paid in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner in accordance with US GAAP. The ideal candidate will be disciplined and process-oriented with a high level of enthusiasm, professionalism, and integrity. The role demands a highly organized and detailed individual that is capable of multi-tasking and meeting deadlines consistently.
- Manage the entire Accounts Payable process using Coupa purchase order system and Intacct GL, including but not limited to: clearing out AP inboxes, matching invoices to POs, following up on approvals and missing POs, and syncing data to Intacct GL;
- Process weekly payments for US and Canada vendors via ACH, check or wire;
- Ensure a timely close of AP including accruals, revaluations of non-US denominated invoices, and preparation of balance sheet reconciliations;
- Maintain accurate vendor profiles and banking records;
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies;
- Issue 1099’s annually;
- Serve as the primary administrator of Coupa for workflows and approval groups including onboarding new employees;
- Oversee corporate credit card program and Amazon business accounts (account issuances and credit limits);
- Assist FP&A in the monthly review of financials with department heads;
- Participate in annual financial audit;
- Support ad hoc projects and analyses as required.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or other business related field;
- 1 to 3 years’ direct experience managing AP.
Job Knowledge and Skills:
- Coupa procurement and Intacct accounting software (or other SAAS-based ERP solutions) experience a significant plus;
- Basic understanding of generally accepted accounting principle (GAAP);
- Attention to detail and problem-solving/data analysis capabilities;
- Superior oral and written communications skills;
- Flexibility to work independently and cross functionally with teams in a fast-paced, high volume environment with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness;
- Exceptional work ethic with professional demeanor and attitude.
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.