Accounts Payable Specialist
Formlabs is growing explosively on all fronts, and that means we need more operational muscle on our Finance & Accounting team. At Formlabs, that means applying attention to detail and good judgement when driving financial operations, while delivering the accurate and timely information required to manage our scaling business.
If you are fiercely passionate about streamlining, are vigilant and diligent when handling money, and want to have a high impact on a fast-growing company, we want you on the Finance Team.
- Manage AP workflow in our back-end programs and processes
- Communicate professionally and constructively to effectively resolve issues with internal and external customers
- Contribute to Team or Company process improvement activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or a quantitative field
- 0-1 years experience in a finance, accounting, or analytical role
- Energetic about continuous improvement
- Can work well both independently, with little instruction, and on a team
- Highly accurate and detail oriented
- Passionate about 3D printing and the tech industry
- Experience at a growing startup
- Familiarity with NetSuite, Mineraltree, Bill.com, and/or Expensify
- Google Suite whiz (especially Sheets)
- Flexible Vacation
- Generous premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.