Specific responsibilities include:
- Setup and maintain vendors as needed.
- Process invoices from Vendors / Credit Card purchases.
- Coordinate with credit card holders to ensure that all credit card receipts are submitted to Accounting.
- Participate in month-end and year-end closings including preparation of journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects related to process improvements for the overall department.
- Support the Controller with financial reporting and expense data analysis.
- Update and strengthen internal controls and procedures.
This job might be a good fit if you have the following:
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong organization skills
- Process driven
- Commitment to self-improvement
- Willingness to learn and grow within the Accounting function
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in an Accounts Payable function
- Demonstrated self-directed work ethic is required; ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Bill.com accounts payable module or similar AP solution a plus
- Experience with LinkSquares or other document management software a plus
- Netsuite experience a plus