If you are fiercely passionate about streamlining, are vigilant and diligent when handling money, and want to have a high impact on a fast growing company, we want you on the Finance Team as our Accounts Payable Coordinator.What will you own?
- Process invoices for payment, ensuring that appropriate documentation and approvals are captured
- Investigate and resolve problems associated with processing of purchase orders and invoices, both large and small
- Respond to vendor inquiries and resolve discrepancies in a timely manner
- Participate in procurement card and expense reporting responsibilities
- Be a resource for the business to resolve any procurement or expense questions as needed
- Ensure successful month-end close by preparing associated account reconciliations for Accounts Payable
- Participate in and drive continuous improvement projects/initiatives
Important Note: Although we list out what we generally look for, we are very likely missing other attributes and skills that you have that could make you a great fit, but are not currently listed. Research has shown this especially applies to women and other marginalized groups, who tend to apply if they check 100% of every box, versus men who apply if they hit roughly 60%. The point we’re getting at, it doesn’t hurt to take a chance and apply!What you have:
- Analytical mind and not afraid to dive deep into the details and solve problems
- 3+ years experience in preparing and analyzing invoices, expense reports, and cost summaries
- Energetic about continuous improvement
- Can work well both independently, with little instruction, and on a team
- Highly accurate and detail oriented
- We use Apple computers and Google collaboration tools. While experience with these tools is not required, the ideal candidate will be excited to broaden their knowledge and embrace change.