We are looking for an Accounting Manager to drive our month and quarter-end processes, lead key accounting processes, and support on all the various accounting questions that come up from our teams such as FP&A, leadership, or ASICS’ HQ team based in Japan. This individual will enjoy working autonomously, on a variety of different accounting areas, and bring a broad knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and processes.
ASICS Digital is a global division of ASICS headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of mobile-fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global e-commerce platforms, and other digital services that encourage people to move, get fit and stay balanced.
What You'll Do:
- Lead monthly and quarterly close
- Establish and maintain internal controls
- Lead key accounting processes such as AP, AR, Cash, Fixed Assets, and Revenue
- Guarantee complete and timely account reconciliation
- Provide information to internal/external auditors
- Liaise with payroll and cost centers for monthly accrual process
- Assist with compliance audits as required (banking, taxing agencies, insurance, etc.)
- Assist FP&A team with annual budget and forecasting processes
- Establish and maintain accounting policies and procedures, as well as identify new policies and areas of improvement.
What You've Done:
- Bachelor’s / Master’s in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- CPA preferred
- At least 6-8 years’ experience in accounting/finance
- Experience with public and international businesses preferred
- Experience with leading monthly and quarterly closing
- Experience and skilled at working in a collaborative and fast moving environment
- Familiarity with QuickBooks, Bill.com & Expensify
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Detail oriented, excellent collaboration, problem-solving and decision-making skills
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.
Read Full Job Description