Formlabs is growing by the minute and we’re looking for more operational muscle on our Finance & Accounting team. At Formlabs, this dynamic, intensely focused team applies careful attention to our financial operations, while delivering the accurate and timely information required to manage our scaling business.
Are you fiercely passionate about streamlining, with a vigilant eye for detail when it comes to handling money? If you are excited to start your career in the world of finance and want to have a high impact within a fast-growing company, we want you to join us as our Accountant.
- Prepare and analyze monthly department cost summaries
- Review invoices and expense reports for proper classification
- Reconcile significant accounts and produce error-free accounting reports
- Provide monthly account variance analysis
- Guide process improvements in the areas of accruals and reporting by leveraging our systems
- Assist with special analytical projects
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business, with 0-2 years of experience in the field
- Experience preparing and analyzing invoices, expense reports, and cost summaries
- Quickly diagnose and resolve errors
- Focused, with an enthusiasm that allows you to power through tasks at lightning speed
- Understand the utmost responsibility and discretion required in this role
- Passionate about 3D printing and the tech industry
- Familiarity with NetSuite and/or Salesforce
- Advanced Excel skills
- Flexible Vacation
- Generous premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.