Enterprise Sales Executive
- Achieves target of $2M in ACV once ramped.
- Navigate a consensus based sales process and ensure that all decision makers are fully educated.
- Present LevelUp in a compelling, positive, and professional way
- Maintain forecasts in Salesforce that are 90% accurate.
- Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative.
- Excellent written and presentation skills for in-person or web based meetings
- Able to convince others to pursue a course of action.
- Ability to tailor messages based on the decision maker.
- Can effectively give a virtual or in-person presentation. Does not rely on reading. Can adapt on the fly. Can hold a room full of people’s attention.
- Moves quickly and takes a forceful stand without being overly abrasive. Passion for the hunt. And a proven prowess for overcoming obstacles
- Lives up to verbal and written commitments, regardless of personal cost.
- Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Lets others speak and seeks to understand their viewpoints.
- Openness to criticism and ideas. Solicits feedback and reacts calmly to criticism or negative feedback.
- Has utmost honesty and integrity and does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust, maintains confidence. Speaks truthfully.
- Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Knowledge and interest in mobile apps and/or payments
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Are a really big foodie or have worked in the foodservice industry
Benefits & Perks
- Free catered lunches from the businesses in the LevelUp ecosystem
- A never ending amount of coffee beans to make whatever satiates your palate (Americano, Latte, Espresso, Regular Cup O Joe)
- Strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance, fully paid for by LevelUp and 401(k) with company match
- Convenient access to the MBTA via red, green & orange line (Downtown Crossing, Park Street, and South Station are only a few blocks away)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you’re interested in joining our best in class team, send your resume and a cover letter telling us why you should be our newest hire.