Enterprise Sales Associate at Toast
We’re not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, there’s a place for you at Toast. We’ve 86’d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
The Enterprise/MM segment is seeking a new Business Development Rep to help support our team’s growth in the field. The primary goal of the position is to help build the Enterprise/MM sales opportunity pipeline by strategically prospecting and nurturing opportunities in accounts with 11+ locations. This role is a great opportunity to develop skills for delivering a platform pitch to C, VP and Director level positions across IT, Operaions, Accounting/Finance & Human Resources. Another benefit of this role is exposure to the overall Enterprise/MM sales process and working with the cross-functional team (Senior Management, Marketing, Sales Ops, Engineering, Services & Support, etc). The right person for this position must be fearless on the phone and incredibly persistent in initial reach out & follow-up with accounts over time (looking for that never-say-die attitude)! This individual must be well organized, self-motivated to make calls everyday and communicate effectively with field reps and prospects in a timely manner. The right candidate must be adaptable to new processes and have a passion about helping to build Toast’s Enterprise/MM business.
About this roll*:
- Required to make 70-80 dials-a-day (goal of 4-5 “positive” connects)
- Schedule discovery calls, demos, on-sites and follow-up calls (owning process until calls or meetings occur)
- Properly diagnose and handle inbound leads from marketing/SMB SA group/other sources.
- Leverage existing tools and research to find new contacts to develop your call-base.
- Focused efforts promoting new products to prospects (Toast payroll for instance)
- Help to prospect into Enterprise/MM accounts that are in Reseller territories
- Persistent, organized follow-up with nurture contacts/accounts to re-engage on a next step (getting them back to the table).
- Entering activity, notes, company account info and updating opportunities in SFDC.
- Work effectively with field reps on daily/weekly/monthly basis on maintaining target account lists and prospecting strategies.
- Provide input in the design of & help in the execution of enterprise marketing efforts (campaigns, trade-shows, etc)
- Work cross-functionally on efforts to enhance Enterprise Business Systems & Processes
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 1-2 years BDR or outbound calling experience
- Experience using Salesforce
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent communication via phone & email
- Strong aptitude and willingness to learn
- Desire to meet & exceed monthly goals
- Able to overcome objections & persist through rejections
- Interested in a fast-paced environment
- Team-oriented personality
- Focused on making a big impact in a growing company