We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer who is excited to make a massive impact on our company’s fitness apps. This is a opportunity to be a key contributor in the technical architecture and features of web fitness apps for a company that has a well established user base through our mobile apps.
A little bit about us: ASICS Digital is a division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build innovative digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global e-commerce platforms, and other digital services that inspire people to move, get fit and stay healthy.
More about the position: In addition to setting technical strategy, you’ll be sharing your web knowledge with our mobile engineers to create clean and scalable code. The code you write will power a range of products and services; from the core Runkeeper experience to our newer app, ASICS Studio, as well as marketing initiatives like the Global 5K, you’ll have a hand in all things digital fitness. You can expect to be working on projects such as the corresponding Runkeeper website as well as our new in-store OneASICS experience featured on tablets across the globe.
- Help define our technical strategy for web architecture across all our fitness products and services
- Participate in the full development life cycle and own the delivery of high quality web applications
- Share knowledge with other team members to foster more web engineering expertise across the team
- Collaborate with QA, Product Management, and Design to deliver complete solutions
- Cross-browser and cross-device testing
- 3-5 years of web development experience
- Experience with many of the following: Node.js, golang, Java/JSP, SQL, AWS
- Extensive experience working with APIs
- Familiarity with DevOps, including Docker
- Experience with JSP and Java
- Strong communication and organizations skills
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent degree
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.