To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs’ digital commerce team designs, develops and maintains the high-traffic public face of the company, Formlabs.com. We are looking for talented web developers to help us create elegant, fast, scalable, and user-friendly web experiences that help our customers understand and purchase our products.
If you’re passionate about building great web experiences and want to work with a high-caliber, interdisciplinary team building a 3D printing ecosystem, we want you on the Form Team as a Web Developer.
Sharing a portfolio/website that reflects your work, particularly of customer-facing websites, is highly encouraged.
- Develop beautiful and interactive web pages on a web content management system built with HTML5, CSS3, Django-cms, and React
- Create, update, and maintain Web content in content management system (Django-CMS), monitor (quality control) content on live site and troubleshoot
- Develop world-class e-commerce experiences to make it easy for our customers to buy
- Work closely with the marketing and design teams to keep our website looking fresh and serving our customers
- Well-versed in building and shipping high-traffic websites in a production environment
- Excited to work with an interdisciplinary marketing and engineering team
- Experienced with HTML/CSS and frontend development using libraries such as jQuery, Backbone, and React
- Comfortable being the primary owner of a codebase
- Have a deep appreciation for visual and interaction design
- Able to write clear code, as well as communicate and document your work
- Drive projects to completion, on time and to plan
- A fast learner, capable of picking up new skills as you go
- Are equally excited about being inside your comfort zone, or way outside of it
- Django-cms and other content management systems
- Frontend frameworks such as Foundation, React, Redux
- Python and PHP
- Magento or comparable e-commerce platforms
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.